Sunday 3 April 2016

LIFE Always Gives 2ND Chance



Just sitting in room and was playing with TV remote. Nothing was interesting so kept on changing channels. I was bit low. It was not a good day for me. . Since long time I am living in darkness. I left social life ..dont interact much with family and relatives.. Changing jobs in every 6-7 month. Every day starts with small phone conversation with mother and finished with kind of depression. I always wish that I could get short term memory loss type disease. Life is too complicated and people say life never gives 2nd chance so never ever miss the opportunity. But I was never keen to look for any opportunity. This day too I was sitting lonely in room making life alcoholic alone. TV always gives me some kind of satisfaction I can watch all world while keeping myself hiding in small , smelly, cold Ac room. I knew that I would not find anything which could match my mood so I was just changing channel to channel. Suddenly I stuck when I saw a black man with a smile on face..Handicapped …his both legs were cut off from body. This was the live telecast of commonwealth games. A man from Jamaica came to the stage on wheelchair, smiled toward audience ..Kissed his country flag and lay down on the table. This man who had lost his both legs was about to lift up 135 kg weight.  Yes this was power lifting game. I was just shocked …he doesn’t cry ..he doesn’t hide himself.. he doesn’t cut off  himself from rest of the world. He just smiles ..his innocent smile was  clearly telling me “I don’t want to run..i want to fly”  . It killed me …killed my depressing soul..his wheelchair reminded me my bike. .my x girl friend.. just imagine if had not had legs ..would I have got these things. .never.  This handicapped guy can’t ride a bike but he knows how to be happy and how to convert his own limitations in to his strength. He finished his act but unfortunately was disqualified. He smiled again..looked at the coach ..Set on wheelchair and went off…for the next chance. He was not depressed ..not disappointed ..He knew life always gives 2nd chance…                       

No comments:

Post a Comment